We have all, at some point decided that in the future in our lives, we will travel the world. Some of us are thinking about it right now. While others might have already started saving up for the trip. Regardless of where you are on the planning, we all want to see what the world we live in looks like. There are obviously many challenges for everyone who wants to travel and live the life they’ve always pictured in their heads. For many of us, money poses an issue; while for others the fear of traveling alone to a complete unknown is what’s keeping them from taking the first step. Despite the challenges and a dream to see the see the world, there are a few who dare to achieve their dreams. This man from China took his BMW R1200GS around the world. Below is the video of his adventure. Feel free to comment your thoughts of his adventure down below.
I do not own the media posted above. The credit goes to it’s own respective owner.
Ever thought how cool it will look when you take selfie to a whole new level? Well, check out the video below to find out.
Ever thought of what the dawn and the dusk, the hustle and bustle, the people and the culture, the food and the aroma of a new place is like at the other side of the world? Ever wanted to leave the comfort of your couch to the unknown challenges the world has to offer? If you are at the edge of the wall in the dilemma of whether or not to travel, let these quotes push you to the other side to make you want to travel NOW.
- You know more of a road by having traveled it than by all the conjectures and descriptions in the world. – William Hazlitt
- A good traveler has no fixed plans and no intent on arriving. – Lao Tzu
- No matter where you travel, don’t forget to pack the right mindset with which you’ll be traveling. – Confucius
- The traveler see what he sees, whereas the tourist sees what he has come to see. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
- If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, avoid the people, you might better stay home. – James Michener
- We Wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment. – Hilaire Belloc
- Once a year go someplace you’ve never been before. – Dalai Lama
- 20 years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the things you did do. – Mark Twain
- A ship is safe in the harbor, but that’s not what ships are for. – William G.T. Shedd
- Travel is the best way to get lost and be found at the same time. – Brenna Smith
- If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of foot. – Rachel Wolchin
- A journey is best measured in memories rather than miles. – Tim Cahill
- We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. – T.S. Eliot
- I don’t know where I am going but I am on my way. – Carl Sagan
- You have your brush, you have your canvas, you have your colors, you paint the paradise then you get in. – Nikos Kazantzakis
- If you’re asked for a seat on a rocket-ship, don’t ask what seat, just get on it. – Sheryl Sandberg
- Sometimes you don’t know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. – Dr. Seuss
- A fool didn’t know it was impossible, so he did it. – Mark Twain
- You purchase pain with all that joy can give, and die of nothing but a rage to live. – Alexander Pope
- What’s money? A man is successful if he wakes up in the morning and goes to sleep at night and in between he does what he wants to do. – Bob Dylan
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were too afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make. – Anonymous
- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- Half the fun of travel is the aesthetic of Lostness. – Ray Bradbury
and here’s my favorite one,
25. Only put off until tomorrow the things you’re willing to die having left undone. – Pablo Picasso
Let me know if I’ve missed anything in the “reply” section down below. Thank you for taking your time to read this; and please don’t forget to share this if you like it.
If you are a travel freak just like me and if you enjoy the more rugged outdoors than touring a comfy city, you’re going to love this. Taken from the Motor Trend‘s YouTube Channel, this episode of Epic Drives takes you on an incredible ride to one of the physically challenged terrain in the North American Continent. Watch the video to find out what it feels like to drive in one of the dangerous roads in America.
#15 – GLOWWORM CAVES, NEW ZEALAND
#14 – WHITEHAVEN BEACH, AUSTRALIA
#13 – SALAAR DE UYUNI, BOLIVIA
#12 – ICE CANYON, ICELAND
#11 – RED BEACH, CHINA
#10 – CAVE OF THE CRYSTALS, MEXICO
#9 – ANTELOPE CANYON, ARIZONA
#8 – TUNNEL OF LOVE, UKRAINE
#7 – SEA OF STARS, MALDIVES
#6 – ZHANGYE LANDFORM, CHINA
#5 – LAKE RETBA, SENEGAL
#4 – TIANZI MOUNTAINS, CHINA
#3 – VATNAJOKULL ICE CAVE, ICELAND
#2 – PAMUKKALE, TURKEY
#1 – TOSUA POOL, SAMOA